You have good days and bad days, but the main thing is to grow mentally. A true champion can adapt to and fight through anything. A fighter’s mentality is what it will take to achieve your fitness goals. I will help you use your hard work and dedication to improve your body and overall performance.
Aaron started boxing 11 years ago and was trained by Hall of Fame inductee Sugar Ray Leonard. In high school, he played varsity football and won MVP all 4 years. He spends most of his time in the gym. Many fighters, athletes, and weightlifters from across the DMV have trained with him.
- Fat Loss, Conditioning, Stamina, Energy
- Hypertrophy (Toning/Muscle Building)
- Athletic Building
- Sc. In Exercise Science
- NCCPT, NASM, ACSM
- Certified Master Personal Trainer
- CPR & AED Certified
- DotFit Supplement Certified Trainer
- Institute of Boxing
- International Board of Nutrition and Fitness Coaching
- Functional Movement Screening